“Furmanite Corp together with its subsidiaries provides technical services, including leak sealing & hot tapping under pressure, on-site machining, heat treatment, heat exchanger repair & manufacture, concrete repair, bolting, valve testing & repair.” Morningstar
· Small cap profitable value stock with strong growth down 40% for the prior 52 weeks. Serves a wide group of industrial sectors.
· Worldwide revenues with 3,000 employees, ~85 locations. Financially strong with a +85 year history, founded in 1952.
· Material insider buys from a diversified group near the current price during end of 2014.
· Historically and industry cheap using EV to sales or EV to non cash asset(EV to non cash assets was 1.18 for the MRQ versus a 2013 EV/non cash assets of 2.10). Equity per share for the MRQ was 3.71 versus 2010 balance of 2.66; revenue per share increased to 13.87 for TTM versus 2011 8.48, GP per share was 3.38 for the TTM versus 2.60 for 2011.
· Value institutions, Royce, Ariel and Gamco all increasing position for the quarter ending 12/31/14
Price/Sales(ttm): 0.51, Price/Book (mrq):1.91
EV/Revenue (ttm): 0.54, EV/EBITDA (ttm): 9.34
Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy): 24.70%,Gross Profit(ttm):121.25M
52-Week Change: -40.60%
52-Week High: 12.34, 52-Week Low: 5.75