10/27/2008

Margin of Safety Deep Value Micro Cap

Quotes on the stocks DRAD, AMCS,PTIX,VIRL

DRAD $0.73 10/27/08 Digirad Corporation

AMCS $1.72 10/27/08 AMICAS Inc

PTIX $3.17 10/27/08 Performance Technologies

VIRL $3.80 10/27/08 Virage Logic Corporation


This is not a deep value stock but risk takers looking for a pink sheet stock with solid mangement, growth aspirations and current profitalble operations may consider STMF.PK (Stamford Industrial Group, Inc) $.70 on 10/27/08

Currnet stellar financial reports

Important 8k with business plan


3 comments:

Mark Perkins said...

I probably won't have the time to do what I've been doing for long. I was going to school full-time and not working so I had a lot of time to work on the site.

Student Investor said...

I just started blogging about my path towards becoming a value investor.

you can click on my name, and go to my blog on my profile.

check it out!

thanks for publishing this comment.

ShadowStock said...

Mark, good luck with the job search