Removed stocks showing excessive dillution. I only included stocks where average shares outstanding from 2004 to 2009/TTM > .96
View all the results
ITEX.OB a stock I own had additional small purchases.
VIDE: Officer makes purchases. 19 million market float value
other micro caps were IKNX:IDSY:AVCA:ROAC:STRC:LCUT:COBR:
Director purchased 1,100 shares of ECOL. ECOL was introduced on a week old post using the following filter criteria below.
1) Strengthening balance sheet by reducing debt: Stocks reducing total liabilities from 2007 compared to the TTM balance.
2) Mean Reversion: Posting negative stock price returns over the prior one month, one year and three year period
3) Average ROIC over the prior 5 years > 20%
3) No Dilution: Average share count from 2004 to 2009/TTM share count >.98
4) Low Greed Factor: SGA/Revenue based on the prior 12 months <.10
5) Year over Year quarterly revenue growth > -10%
6)Discount to normalized earnings potential: Average annual operating income from 2004 to 2009 /current enterprise value greater than the current operating income / enterprise value
7 )Margin of Safety/Strong balance sheet: Enterprise value /Market capitalization < 1.05
8) Share buybacks over the prior 12 months
One idea based on the following filter has a current +4% dividend with real estate holdings
US Ecology: ECOL